How To Enquire

How To Enquire Image

Carnet De Passages is an official product distributed and administered by the Alliance Internationale de Tourisme (AIT) and Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) and can only be issued by AIT/FIA automobile clubs and authorized distributors in the five continents.

How to drive abroad with your own car or bike?

The video will inform you what is an FIA / AIT Carnet De Passages En Douane, or CPD (often called a Trip Ticket in the Middle East). CPD is like a passport for your car.

To know where and how to enquire, follow the below steps:

1. Select the country of your vehicle registration.

2. Find contact details of the official AIT/FIA CPD-issuing organization in the country.

3. Fill out the form/s providing basic details about your vehicle and travel destination.

4. Receive email or call from a customer service representative of AIT/FIA CPD-issuing member with all the information about application for a CPD.

Click the name of your country and the containing link to get information on obtaining a CPD.